Monday, July 04, 2005

 

I scream, you scream, we all scream for . . .

Source http://www.neon-signs.com

For those of you that actually need an excuse to eat ice cream I thought you would like to be reminded that July is National Ice Cream Month

If you would like to find out what flavor ice cream you are then take this quiz. I did and here are my results:

You Are Rocky Road Ice Cream
Unpredictable and wild, you know how to have fun.
You're also a trendsetter who takes risks with new things.
You know about the latest and greatest - and may have invented it.
You are most compatible with vanilla ice cream.
What Flavor Ice Cream Are You?

Pass the sprinkles please.

Comments:
Hey Lucy. REALLY COOL Ice cream quiz. I came out as Strawberry Ice Cream which is funny because it is the only kind I don't like. My Fave is Butter Pecan or anything chocolate.
Debra
 
Hey Debra, strawberry ice cream is my least favorite too. Did the quiz get any of your personality traits right? I can be "unpredictable" sometimes (can you say PMS?) but "wild" I'm not too sure about.

These little quizzies are great for a laugh, if nothing else. I hope that people don't take them too seriously.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?